Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Take a walk on the Wild Side

Regular readers of my blog (both of you) may recall that I have mentioned the 12 hour race we went to in April down in Tennessee. Prior to the race Robin and I were interviewed for a public TV show. In addition, I had a camera mounted on the bike for the first lap of the race.

We found out a while back that the show has finally aired but we didn't have a copy of it until a few weeks ago. In addition to a fair amount of footage of the team and some of me on the bike, our half hour interviews were whittled down to a few lines each by Robin and myself. Oh well, hopefully our sponsors appreciate the air time.

We have the video linked on our team website. You can see it here. Robin and I will be signing autographed copies at Iceman. :-)

No comments: