Friday, February 22, 2008

I see red people



Most of the 2008 Cannondale Midwest Team members gathered at the Scurr's last Saturday to get to know each other and listen to what was in store for the coming season. While I am not officially on the team this year due to my Cannondale contract, I still try to help the team where I can.

The 2008 team has really expanded geographically as it is now a truly Midwest team, with team members from Indiana and Ohio. We represent the shops and marketing area of our Cannondale sales rep. Several of the new members from both of those states made the long drive up to the meeting. Two of them raced at Lake Orion High School earlier in the day. I'm sure seeing all that red made the Hoosier and Buckeye fans feel right at home. I would have preferred something in blue.

No comments: