Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Christmas in March


I have been hearing about Christmas in March ever since I signed up with the Sobe/Cannondale team. It's the day when out new uniforms and many of our sponor's products show up. Last week we got word the boxes were shipping and today it arrived.

Inside was all sorts of goodies including team uniforms, socks, gloves, Uvex helmet, Diadora shoes, Smith Trace glasses, Marmot jacket, hoodie sweatshirt, hats, Hydrapak, wireless comoputer, Bear Naked products and more. At least I'll look good.

2 comments:

cjsbike said...

Not bad! Gotta love the sponsors!

I had Christmas in January (Sram-Avid-Rock Shox-Truvativ), Christmas in February (Kenda), and Christmas in March (Quring Cycles Steel 29er)!

I love Christmas!

See you at the races, Stevo!

-Chad

Doug said...

...and looking good/fast if half the battle :)...