Sunday, July 23, 2006

I won!


I hadn't been playing the Trek Tourmania game everyday but since today was the last day I figured I would try one more time. I was shocked to see the scratch off cards reveal that I had won a special edition laptop computer! At first I wasn't sure since the scratch off said Livestrong Notebook and I thought maybe it was a paper notebook. Nope, its a special HP laptop. I'm not sure if it's exactly the same as the one that CompUSA is selling but it may be.
Now I just have to send in the paperwork and wait for it to show up, and of course later pay taxes on it. Not a ride with Lance or a new Trek bike but it is something I can use all the time.

1 comment:

Danielle Musto said...

That's awesome!

First Dicky wins a Trans Rocky trip, then you win a laptop. I better start playing some of these contests!