Tuesday, April 04, 2006

It's not my fault

I almost put away the snowstakes marking the driveway last weekend but left them up "just in case". Usually if I put them away we will get a good snowfall, sort of like washing your car guarantees that it will rain. It's been spitting snow off and on today and now the bigger flakes are coming down and some of it is starting to stick.

I stayed on the trainer today, didn't want to fight the cold and wind. Hopefully the weather will improve so that I can do some riding outside before the race this weekend. But if not, at least the snowstakes are still in.

2 comments:

Danielle Musto said...

I hope you have nice weather for the race!

Steve Kinley said...

For now it looks clear but cold. We will have quite a crew from Michigan. For now I know of myself, Chris Werth, Mike Simonson, Jason Lummis, Frank Krohl, and Joe Brzuchanski. Some of those guys ought to work very well together to set a high pace.