Sunday, February 05, 2006

First post

This is the first blog post for me. I may be a manager of a system that is web based but that doesn't mean I know how to code. Lots of trial and error here and more changes to come as I figure it out.

I'm not sure what this blog will be used for but probably updates on training, races, and whatever.

Here in Michigan it rained and then turned to snow yesterday but I managed to get out and ride for about 3 hours in the rain, I didn't want to ride two days in a row on the trainer. This morning I did some xc skiing while my wife was finally able to use the snowshoes I got her for Christmas. I thought maybe I had found a way to prevent snow, sort of like washing your car would guarantee rain. I did get a few hours in later today on the trainer.

1 comment:

bones said...

Nice tickler.