Thursday, March 02, 2006

Follow-up from yesterday

Yesterday I mentioned that I had been going to the doctor for skin cancer related to too much exposure to the sun. I have received a lot of responses from friends which I appreciate. I should have included a link to this website for more information. http://www.skincancer.org/

Today I was following some old links for races that I might do some day and ran across this one in Canada. http://www.parisancaster.com/ It is a point to point race in April that has a mix of everything in it, road, trail, etc. Last year our local fast guy Mike Simonson won it using a cyclocross bike but it looks most people are using mountain bikes. I hope to make it this year and share the ride with a few others.

I know we are all looking forward to warmer weather so I thought I would start adding pictures from when we weren't all bundled up as a reminder that Spring is right around the corner. The first one is from Glacier National Park after Jason and I had ridden through it on the Going-to-the-Sun road.

No comments: