Thursday, March 16, 2006

Go Golden Flashes!

My alma mater, Kent State University, has made it to the NCAA tournament again this year and will be playing their first round game tomorrow at the Palace which is only three miles down the road from me. Unfortunately ticket prices are fairly expensive but driving home past the Palace after work today I noticed their sign said that practices today were free to the public.

After doing a recovery ride I checked the internet for the practice schedule and found out that Kent was scheduled to practice in about 45 minutes. I took a drive down there to check them out. There wasn't a big crowd but you could get down almost next to the floor and I was able to personally wish each player good luck in the tournament as they were leaving the court. Go KSU.

No comments: